Adjusting a Fee in Infinite Campus

Modified on Mon, 05 Dec 2016 at 03:13 PM

Making an Adjustment to a Fee in Infinite Campus

  1. Select the fee you wish to adjust

  2. Select Make Adjustment

  3. Choose the date the adjustment is made or leave it as today’s date

  4. Add Comments as needed

  5. Select the adjustment amount by dollars or percentage.

  6. Click save

Refunding Student Deposits

Sometimes a payment may be voided and Infinite Campus will show a balance owed where no balance is really owed. If this is the case please refer to the Infinite Campus article above for instructions on refunding a voided deposit.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article